CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Season


Today is Good Friday. The day that many people start getting ready for the Easter Bunny. I have always know, ever since I can remember, the REAL reason for Good Friday and Easter. I grew up going to church every time the doors where opened. We were always involved. You never asked on Sundays IF we were going to church because you always knew you were.  When I was in my teens I didn't really enjoy being told that I had to go to church but now as an adult with my own family I am very thankful that my momma didn't give us a choice.  Today I choose to think of Good Friday as the day that my Saviour died on the cross to take away my sins. The day that God gave his only son so that we might be able to go to heaven and live forever with them one day. All you have to do is ask Him into your heart and you will be able to have this wonderful "forever" life also.  So today I will not be getting things ready for the Easter Bunny but I will be talking about the REAL reason for Good Friday.


Have an AWESOME Easter!
Karen                                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                                   

0 comments:

Post a Comment