CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2012

Slump

It was bound to happen and it finally did. I have come to my first "weight loss slump". Since starting this in Jan I have been really excited about changing my life and I don't know if I have ever been this excited before. The only other time that I have lost any amount of weight was in 1997 and I went on WW and lost 53 pounds. But something happened this week, I just didn't have it in me. I still kept up with my calories and logged them in everyday and I never went over my limit but that is about all I can say. I had been doing really good about exercising, doing something everyday. But last week all I did was mow the yard and I did't even mow all of it. So when I stepped on the scale Sunday morning I didn't see the drop in weight that I have seen every other time that I have weighed. It acually went up .5 a pound. But thats ok.  I stated fresh today! I am making sure that I am drinking my water all 64ozs, I have logged everything that has went into my mouth, and I will walk/jog tonight. Maybe that was what was wrong. School started back and my walking buddy hasn't been with me the last couple of times that I walked. Its just so hard to get home from work, get supper going, clean up and get out the door and still have time for homework and baths. Of course Phil is really good about having the kids do their homework when they get home and he does most of the cooking but my walking buddy is really good about not getting all of her homework done when she is supposed to.
I will take this past week and know that it is in the past. I am still 56 pounds lighter than I was this time last year and I am still looking toward the end goal. It is still a long way off but thats ok. The slower the better. I still plan on doing the GumTree in May and I know that I just need to keep that goal in mind and I can do it. I think that God has given me really great weather the last several days so that I would get back out their and start back doing something that I have truly learned to enjoy.

Happy Weight Loss!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment